- This event has passed.
FREE Virtual Mobile Legal Clinic (Online)
July 2, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Kids’ Voice of Indiana be offering a FREE Virtual Mobile Legal Clinic via Zoom EVERY THURSDAY from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Participants will meet one-on-one and face-to-face with attorneys trained in family law matters. Assistance with certain legal forms may also be provided.
Participants may use the following login information to join the Zoom meeting any time between 3-6pm on Thursdays, or click here:
Meeting ID: 867 8509 6798
By joining the Zoom meeting, the parties are acknowledging that they have read and agreed to the following terms:
1. The lawyers providing information are volunteers and this is a one-time consultation.
2. The lawyers providing information are not forming an attorney-client relationship with participants of the clinic.
3. No conflict searches will be conducted. You are unaware of any potential conflicts with the volunteer attorneys and acknowledge it is your obligation to inform the volunteer attorney if you become aware of a conflict during the conversation.
4. You will tell the truth to the volunteers and all information will be kept confidential.
5. You will not be charged anything for attending the clinic.
If this day/time does not work for you, remember that we can still assist you via telephone during our regular business hours, you may call an attorney at Kids’ Voice’s Children’s Law Center at (317) 558-2870 ext. 334 or 323. You may also visit our website at www.kidsvoicein.org for helpful information about Indiana law as it applies to child-related cases. Keep in mind that neither Kids’ Voice of Indiana nor its Children’s Law Center of Indiana provides direct legal representation for children or adults.
- July 2, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Non ACC Event
- Non ACC Event Host